PIDC 2017 Program
- Adjudicators meeting at 9.20am...
- Ballroom will be opened for rehearsal from 8am-9am
- Registration starts on the 16/9 from 5pm - 9.30pm
- We will be distributing participation Certificates so that school students may get extra co-curricular points
- Solo & Couple beginners must dance to the restricted Syllabus up to Gold level.
Men: White long sleeve shirt & black pants with tie or bow tie
Ladies: One piece single coloured dress without sequins or glittering material.
- Video passes are required for recordings inside the ballroom during the competition.
- Day tickets and video passes can be purchased at the registration counter.
- Complimentary day tickets will be provided for those who are purchasing dinner tickets and could be claimed at the registration counter as well.
- Malaysia's official gazette announced that Tourism Tax will take effect on 1 Sept 2017, for bookings starting from 1 Sept 2017, Tourism Tax of RM 10 Per Room Per Night basis will be imposed to Foreign Tourists. middle school graduation dresses
The organiser will only consume the tax for overseas adjudicators, pro & Am competitors' rooms.